To work with tourism officers, accommodation providers, food businesses and significant destinations within the Liverpool City Region to promote and support food based activity.
- Ensuring that links are put onto websites, marketing materials displayed for visitors to pickup, “buy in” and support for the Liverpool Scran project.
To create a celebratory awards system for sustainable food businesses within Liverpool City Region.
- Creating awards that promote sustainable food objectives such as using regional produce and supporting other local businesses.
- Expanding these awards across the Liverpool City Region.
To promote awareness of Liverpool City Region’s food markets to tourists and residents alike.
- Listings for all the markets within Liverpool City Region with dates, locations and examples of traders – to be available in downloadable form and as a leaflet.
To collate a series of food trails around Liverpool city region that will direct tourists and residents to explore food businesses, markets, farms and independent cafes, restaurants and bars.
- Minimum of 4 separate food trails mapped out, designed and produced for use.
To produce marketing information – printed postcards, leaflets, stickers, online information in printable pdf form.
- Production of food trail postcards for distribution around the city region.
- Creation of a food map (updateable) for websites / social media.
- Running a one-day pop up food market to celebrate local food producers, makers and sellers.